Boiler Services in Dayton
We Install and Repair Radiant Heating Systems
At Korrect Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc., we help residential and commercial clients keep their properties warm and cozy during the cold months. Besides installing furnaces, we also handle boiler and radiant heat installations. These systems provide an excellent way to improve your heating experience. When you rely on our Dayton boiler experts, you can be confident that your heating system will operate safely and efficiently for years to come.
Korrect offers free estimates to replace or install a new boiler or radiant heating system in your home. Call (937) 696-7096 now to schedule an appointment with our heating pros!
Signs Your Boiler is in Need of Repairs
To know whether your boiler is working correctly, you have to know the signs of failure to look out for:
- Leaking water: When any of your home appliances begin leaking, you know you've got a problem on your hands. Not only will this impact the functionality of the boiler and its ability to heat your home, but it could also cause significant water damage depending on how much it's leaking.
- No Heat: No heat when your boiler is on is a clear sign that something is wrong. Make sure your boiler is actually running and the thermostat is set to the correct temperature first, but if everything looks like it's running correctly, you could have a blockage or a broken part that needs to be repaired.
- Thermostat issues: Does it seem like you continually have to adjust your thermostat settings to get your home to the right temperature? This might not be a boiler issue; you could have a malfunctioning thermostat. Thermostat problems range from easy fixes to necessary replacements, so before making any big decisions, contact your local team of boiler experts for assistance.
- Pilot light won't stay lit: If your boiler is up there in age, then chances are it has a permanent pilot light. This means the pilot light needs to constantly stay lit to light the burner within the boiler and keep the water hot. If that pilot light switches off for any reason, then the burner switches off too, and now you're left with cold water and no heat.
Professional Boiler Services
If you require professional assistance with your residential or commercial boiler, you have come to the right place. Our company has been serving clients for 70 years. We have a wealth of knowledge and the right equipment to service just about every type of boiler.
Our boiler services include:
- Boiler installation: If you are in the market for a new boiler, or looking for a replacement for your current system, we can help you find a model that will suit your needs and budget. We will also make sure that your boiler is set up correctly to deliver optimal efficiency and reliability.
- Boiler service: Maintaining your boiler is the key to keeping your system in top working condition and maximizing its lifespan. We offer residential and commercial service agreements to ensure that your unit receives routine service by trained professionals. This allows for any safety and efficiency issues to be detected and rectified early.
- Boiler repair: At some point, your boiler will stop performing as it should. When that time comes, we are here to investigate and resolve the issue as quickly and effectively as possible. Our specialized equipment enables us to accurately diagnose problems so that we can repair them right the first time. Rest assured, we will have your system back up and running in no time.
Radiant Heating Systems
Instead of using a forced-air system to heat your home, why not try radiant heating? This heating system utilizes piping in your walls or floors to produce and even flow of heat without the risk of air pollutants. As a boiler heats and pushes water through the pipes, the heat begins to radiate into your living space.
Picture holding your hands over a fire on a cold winter day. That is the type of feeling you will have, but without the smoke and ash! And the great news is that they are affordable, extremely energy efficient, and they require less maintenance.
Our heating experts can help you install:
- Radiant heat floor systems
- Radiant heat wall systems
- Radiant heat for snow and ice melt applications
Are you ready to enjoy the luxury of radiant heating for your home? Reach out to us today to discuss your options and schedule an installation appointment.
Let’s Get Started!
At Korrect Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc., we work hard to make sure you can enjoy warm temperatures all year long. For the highest quality workmanship and exceptional customer service, turn to our boiler specialists serving Dayton and surrounding areas.
Call (937) 696-7096 today to find out if radiant heat is right for you.