Furnace Services in Dayton & Surrounding Areas
Integrity & Honesty in All We Do
If you are searching for an HVAC professional that has the skills and experience to handle your furnace installation or repair correctly, turn to Korrect Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning. We’ve been around since 1950, and many of our technicians have been with our company for several years. You can count on us to get the job done right!
Signs Your Furnace Is Failing
Is your furnace giving you signals that it needs to be repaired or replaced? You will obviously give us a call if your furnace is not turning on or is not blowing warm air. However, it is also a good idea to keep an eye out for more subtle signs that your furnace is in need of professional attention. Early detection of minor problems can go a long way in preventing more severe issues and expensive repairs.
Your furnace probably needs to be repaired or replaced if:
- Your furnace is constantly cycling on and off
- The burner flame is yellow or non-existent
- Your utility bills are on the rise
- There is rust and corrosion on your flue lines
- Your thermostat has to be adjusted continuously
- You have moisture on your ceilings, walls, or windows
- There is a puddle of water around your furnace
- Your system shakes, rattles, or makes loud noises
- You see indications of rodent activity around your furnace
- Your furnace requires frequent repairs
- Some rooms in your house are colder than others
If you notice any of the above indications of a failing furnace, be sure to reach out to our HVAC experts right away. We will quickly diagnose the problem and talk you through your options for rectifying the issue.
Also, if your system is over 15 years old, it is probably not performing as efficiently or safely as it should. We can help you find a new furnace that will keep you warmer and save you money on energy costs.
We Can Help You Maintain Your Furnace
All mechanical systems require regular maintenance to continue functioning properly. To protect your investment, you will want to make sure that your system is regularly checked and tuned. We offer a comfort care plan for residential and commercial customers.
Our residential service agreement includes:
- An 18-point inspection
- Burner cleaning and adjustment
- Identification of potential problems
- Service calls that work with your schedule
- Preferential treatment for emergencies
Our maintenance plans are designed to increase your system’s efficiency, reliability, and longevity. We highly recommend you take advantage of this plan to ensure you get the most out of your new system.
Experts at Your Service
Furnaces are one of those systems that you do not want to take any chances with. To ensure that your furnace repairs, service, and installations are taken care of correctly, reach out to Korrect Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning.
Call us at (937) 696-7096 to have a no-obligation conversation about a new furnace in your home.