Careers at Korrect Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc.
Join Our Team of Professionals
At Korrect Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc., we have a positive culture and take great care when selecting individuals to join the team. Our employees embrace our commitment to do the job right the first time with quality equipment and materials, with honesty and without shortcuts. By embracing this policy, our employees prosper right along with the company and enjoy solid job security.
Our benefits include:
- Short term disability
- Long term disability
- 401K matching
- Company truck
- All the tools and materials needed to do your job
- Numerous voluntary insurance policies
We are proud to offer:
- A positive work environment
- Korrect provides all protective equipment required for responding to Covid-19.
- A growing company established in 1950
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or another other characteristic protected by law.
We are looking for qualified candidates for the following positions:
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE:
Candidate must have at least 3 years of customer service experience and have a "Get R' Done" attitude! We work hard and have fun at the same time! Must have a desire to be a team player with a passion for customer service. Attention to detail and accuracy required.
- Field customer phone calls in a polite and professional manner
- Book and schedule service jobs
- Verify key information and document pertinent information about each job
- Capture revenue opportunities to help maximize field technician capacity
- Help support the Plumbing Service Manager by answering incoming Technician calls
- Communicate with customers as technicians move from job to job
- Be open and willing to help however you can to promote the success of our Team and Company.
Compensation: Based on experience
Candidate must work within our core values of honesty, hard-working, making a positive impact on customers and co-workers, and being loyal and committed to our mission. The ideal candidate should be self-motivated, have a desire to serve others, able to work in a fast-paced environment, well organized, and possess time management skills. Knowledge of plumbing and HVAC material a plus. Applicants must be 21 years old or older, smoke-free and drug-free.
- Plumbing and HVAC Material Handling
- Loading Material
- Delivering Material
- Unloading Material
- Stocking Material
- Maintaining the warehouses and surrounding property to be organized and clean.
- Delivery and Pickup of equipment
- Create order requests for material stocked at our warehouse
- Maintain metal recycle process
Job Type: Full-time
Compensation: $11.00 - $16.00 per hour
See What Our Employees Think
“Korrect offers great pay and benefits, friendly, fun working atmosphere. Long time knowledgeable working staff many with 30 plus years. Treated as a person NOT a number. Provided with best working tools and equipment.” – Craig S.
“You will not find a better group of people to work with and to work for. They have always taken good care of me!” – Matt R.
“Quality of workmanship. Fellow employees are easy to work with and makes it an environment that you enjoy working in. Management staff are readily accessible and easy to talk with.” – Rick C.