Korrect Comfort Care Plan
Saving Money on Exceptional Service
To save on utility bills and service calls, we urge you to take a preventative approach to heating and cooling. All of your systems should be included in a regular inspection and maintenance program. Luckily, at Korrect Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning we offer our Heating and Air Conditioning Comfort Care Plan to ensure that you are comfortable all year long.
What Are the Benefits?
- Peace of mind – Automatic periodic inspection, lubrication, adjustment, and service of your heating and cooling systems to keep them running at peak efficiency. Potential problems are spotted before they cause trouble.
- Competent experts at your service – A trained, dependable staff of experts look after and “worry” about your equipment and its performance so you don’t have to. We work with you to schedule your service calls when it’s convenient for your schedule.
- Preferred treatment – A service agreement increases system reliability, but should you need emergency service, being a part of the Comfort Care Plan entitles you to preferential treatment.
- Automatic renewal – Your service agreement is renewable from year to year unless cancelled by either party, allowing you to stress less about your home’s health.
- Exceptional service – Our skilled experts know their business. Rely on us and our reputation to give you fast, dependable, and fair service.
Residential Service Agreements
A Residential Service Agreement includes:
- 1 complete 18-point inspection, burner cleaning and adjustment of your heating system to ensure maximum safety and economy
- 1 complete 18-point check of the air conditioning system
Spring: $149 | Fall: $149
Commercial Service Agreements
A Commercial Service Agreement is the solution for all your heating and AC needs. Korrect will provide service according to your specifications:
- Regular maintenance on all heating, air conditioning, and ventilation components – monthly, quarterly, or semi-annually
- Filter changes
- Air balancing of all systems
- Equipment efficiency analysis
- Scheduling priority when emergency service is required
Call us at (937) 696-7096 for an appointment to receive a quote for your Commercial Service.