Korrect Comfort Care Plan
Saving Money on Exceptional Service
To save on utility bills and service calls, we urge you to take a preventative approach to heating and cooling. All of your systems should be included in a regular inspection and maintenance program. Luckily, at Korrect Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. we offer our Heating and Air Conditioning Comfort Care Plan to ensure that you are comfortable all year long.
What Are the Benefits?
- No trip diagnosis charge (a $99 value)
- Two scheduled service visits
- No overtime charges
- Preferred pricing on repairs
- Specialty filter and humidifier pads are available on
request. Charged at time of service.
- 10% discount on new equipment, furnace, air
conditioner, heat pump, humidifier
- Instant $20 off any drain cleaning service.
Limited 1 per season.
- Instant $20 off any plumbing repair.
Limit 1 per season
- All problems found at the end of the check will be
presented to the customer
- Repair cost and estimate will be given at the time of
- Service within 24 hours
- Peace of mind – Regular periodic inspection, lubricating, adjusting and servicing of your heating and cooling system helps keep it running at peak, trouble-free efficiency and potential problems may be spotted before they cause trouble.
- Labor – This agreement includes labor on normal maintenance parts installed during scheduled Spring or Fall RSA appointments. The “Service Call” charge will be waived for additional calls during the year. “On the job” time only will be invoiced.
- Parts – All repair parts will be charged to the customer at the time of service.
- Exceptional service – Our skilled experts know their business. Rely on us and our reputation to give you fast, dependable, and fair service.
Fall Inspection Includes:
- Inspect heat exchanger
- Check for combustion leaks
- Test low and high voltage wires and connections
- Check belts and blowers
- Check for carbon monoxide
- Vacuum furnace burner area
- Change indoor filter-1 inch standard filters only
- Check flame sensor, ignitor, pilot assembly
- Start up, test and check all safety controls
- Check thermostat
- Change filters
Spring Inspection Includes
- Check compressor function
- Check capacitor output
- Check indoor filter-1 inch standard filters only
- Check indoor blower motor and wheel. Oil if needed
- Check and test condensate drain
- Check refrigerant level
- Check outdoor coil and clean
- Start and system check
- Check temperature difference
- Check thermostat
Call us at (937) 837-2333 for an appointment to receive a quote for your commercial service.
"Professionalism, Quality, Responsiveness"
I highly recommend this company and their services!Nick Absher
They worked diligently and tirelessly in our home. They were courteous, answered our questions and left everything neat and clean.Carl G.
The service rep was very polite, courteous, very knowledgeable and willing to help with all areas I asked about.Adrienne W.
"You all were great!"
He came quickly, very pleasant and explained what he was doing.Debbie N.
"Punctuality, Quality, Responsiveness"
Professional. Clean. Could not ask for more.Becky Kondritz
"Super friendly and professional."
Korrect came and cut through the clog and worked with the city to get the city main cleared as well. It only took an hour and a half.Eli H.
"Great team of many talents!"
Even though we were taking a risk with such big projects as I am 9 months pregnant, they made it happen with ease and we are so happy with the outcomes!Hilary M.
"Highly recommend Korrect."
I had a furnace installed yesterday by Mike. They did a great job. Nice to know who you can trust to get things done. Thank you!!Brenda P.