Heat Pump Services in Dayton & Surrounding Areas
Professional Installation, Service & Repair
If you are searching for an efficient way to heat and cool your home, consider a heat pump. A heat pump is an all-in-one heating and cooling system. During the cold months, the unit will take heat from outside and move it inside. When temperatures rise, the system transfers the heat that is inside your house to the outdoors.
At Korrect Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc., we have 70 years of industry experience. Our Dayton heat pump specialists can help you evaluate your heating and cooling needs to see if this system would be the right decision for your family. We will also aid you in selecting the right size and model for your home and get it installed correctly. You will be enjoying a more comfortable living space in no time!
Call (937) 696-7096 today to get a free quote on a new or replacement heat pump.
The Benefits of a Heat Pump
Does a cheaper way to heat your home sound appealing? Heat pumps are known for being less expensive to operate than furnaces and boilers. That means purchasing this type of heating system can be a fantastic and wise investment! Of course, you will want to make sure that this is the best option for you and your home. But never fear, because we can help with that.
The primary advantages of heat pumps include:
- They reduce energy consumption by up to 30 to 40%
- They are safer than combustion-based systems
- They reduce carbon emissions
- They require less maintenance than alternative heating systems
- They serve as both a heating and cooling solution
- They can last 50 years or longer
- They are compatible with solar energy methods to save even more
When it comes to installing a heat pump, the most important thing is that it is done properly. If mistakes are made during the installation process, it can cause your system to not perform as efficiently and effectively as it could, or even potentially result in severe damage. Rely on our professionals to get the job done right the first time.
When to Call for Heat Pump Repairs
At Korrect Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc., we specialize in troubleshooting and resolving all types of heat pump problems. As soon as you notice your system is acting strange, give us a call.
There are several signs it is time to repair or replace your heat pump, including:
- The unit has decreased airflow or is short cycling
- The system is making strange noises or emitting odd smells
- The heat pump is blowing air that is inconsistent with the temperature settings
- The unit is leaking or producing excessive moisture
- The heat pump is causing your energy bills to increase
If you recognize any of these signs, do not hesitate to call our heating pros. Rectifying issues sooner rather than later prevents unnecessary repairs and premature replacement. Let us help you restore your system so you can enjoy a comfortable climate in your home.