Our professional qualified technicians can respond to a long list of problems that can occur in any home. Running toilets, leaky faucets and pipes water heaters leaving you with cold water and low water pressure. An emergency to you is an emergency to us.
Our Residential Plumbing Services Include but are not Limited to…
- Plumbing fixture repair and replacement
- Water heater repair and replacement (tank and tankless)
- Backflow recertification, repair or replacement
- Annual recertification is required.
- Low water pressure problems
- Sediment build up in lines or faucet
- Leak and drip repair
- Water softeners installation improves the quality of water and extends the life of your appliances.
- Re-piping Water line, gas line and drain line. When your water pipes leak, you have gas leak or your drain pipe is broken and needs replaced our experts do these projects with as little disruption to the home as possible. Once the re-piping is complete, we will repair drywall or plaster so you will never know we were there.
- Water conservation and reduced utility costs. Saving water is good for the environment and can reduce your homes utility bills. We sell and service high quality and efficient products. You don’t need to sacrifice comfort or reliability to save water.
Repiping – Water Line, Gas Line and Drain Line
Some types of plastic piping can cause ongoing maintenance problems and actually lower the value of your home at resale. In these cases, repiping is often the best option. We’re able to handle whole-house repiping and have become experts at doing these projects with as little disturbance to the home as possible. Once the piping is complete, a reputable subcontractor will come in to repair drywall or plaster and paint, so you’ll never know we were there.
Water Conservation and Reduced Utility Costs
Saving water is good for the environment and can reduce your home’s utility bills. We sell and service high quality high efficiency toilets, the latest showerheads and faucets as well as offer complete plumbing system reviews to detect and eliminate water leaks. You don’t need to sacrifice comfort or reliability to save water.
Common Plumbing Problems
Having a plumbing problem? We can help you identify it quickly.
Call Korrect to learn more about environmentally responsible steps you can take to update your plumbing system.