To save on utility bills and service calls, we urge you to take a preventive approach to heating and cooling. All of your heating and cooling systems should be included in a regular inspection and maintenance program.
What are the Benefits?
Peace of Mind
Automatic, periodic inspection, lubricating, adjusting and servicing of your heating and cooling system keeps it running at peak, trouble-free efficiency. Potential problems are spotted before they cause trouble.
Competent Experts at your Service
A competent, trained, dependable staff of experts look after and “worry” about your equipment and its performance. We work with you to schedule your service calls when convenient.
A service agreement increases system reliability, but should you need emergency service, your service agreement entitles you to preferential treatment.
Your service agreement will be renewable from year to year unless cancelled by either party.
Our skilled experts know their business. Rely on them, and our reputation to give you fast, dependable and fair service.
Residential Service Agreements
A Residential Service Agreement includes:
- 1 complete 18 point inspection, burner cleaning and adjustment of your heating system, to insure maximum safety and economy.
- On heating & air conditioning agreements, a second complete 18 point check will be made of the air conditioning system.
- These inspections will be made during the agreement period, at our scheduling.
Spring: $149 | Fall: $149
Commercial Service Agreements
A Commercial Service Agreement is the solution for all of your heating and air conditioning needs. Korrect will provide service according to your specifications:
- Perform regular maintenance on all heating and air conditioning, and ventilation components; monthly, quarterly, or semi-annually
- Perform filter changes
- Provide air balancing of all systems
- Perform equipment efficiency analysis
- Provide scheduling priority when emergency service is required
Call for an appointment to receive a quote for your Commercial Service Agreement!